A businesses structure is essential to meet a range of requirements including:
- Meeting your taxation minimisation strategies legally and effectively now and in the future;
- Protecting business intellectual property;
- Ensuring the right structure is presented to clients/customers;
- Protecting individuals assets;
- Structuring to undertake business internationally;
- Utilising the correct structure for compliance purposes (eg Not for Profit organisations and charities).
There are so many forms your business or investment entity can take – Sole Proprietor, Limited Liability Company, Unit Trust, Discretionary/Family Trust, Hybrid Trust, etc…
and it is a crucial decision that can have longstanding tax and asset protection implications.
Seek experts who can evaluating the pros and cons of each entity type to help you determine the most advantageous form of Business Structure for your business or investments.
Also, Asset Protection Services are critical to protect your assets from unforeseen events. An effective Asset Protection Plan includes:
- Establishing the correct business structure to suit your needs
- Establishing appropriate divisions between your business assets and business operation, to protect your investments.
Finally, ensure you take into consideration the Corporations Legislation, Income Tax Legislation, Family Law Act and the Bankruptcy Legislation when making any plans.